Scandinavian windows open to the outside
Scandinavian windows open to the outside providing more space indoors. Moreover, items on the window sill do not prevent opening. The profile is characterized by very good insulating power in windy weather as the wind pushes the leaf to the frame.
- Windows are made from pine, oak or meranti sawn timber.
- 4 / 16ar / 4TM glazing, heat transfer coefficient k = 1.0 W / m2K.
- Glass: Antisol, safe, anti-burglary (P2, P4)
- IPA ferrule system
- External: Vienna-type, structural, inter-glass: aluminium
- Method of opening: PN BESLAG
Ways to open Scandinavian windows:
Top Swing – a swivel window in the horizontal axis through an angle of 180 degrees, opening outwards with opening locks (possibility of blocking the sash in two positions), with micro-leakage and a rotated sash lock for cleaning the outside.
Side Swing – a rotating window in the vertical axis through the angle of 180 degrees, opening outwards with an opening block, micro-sealing and a rotated sash block for washing the outside.
Top Hung – a pivot window in the horizontal axis at an angle of 90-100 degrees, tilted outwards with a micro-leakage.