Wooden entrance door
Elegance, warmth and safety
We make external wooden doors with various types of 68mm-thick wood, insulated with two locks, seals customized with respect to size, dimension and colour.
Possible door variants:
- single- or double-leaf
- solid or glazed
- with toplights or sidelights
All the products are approved by Art Restorer.
- Soft Line 68-88mm
- Doors can be made from pine, oak or meranti.
- Frame from lamellar wood – slid wood.
- Dimensions: width 68-88 mm x adjusted to wall thickness.
- Leaf from lamellar wood – slid wood.
- Sill thickness: 68-88 mm x 120 mm.
- Otlav hinges
- strip lock, three-point with locked handle with an additional lock
- two Gerda inserts, class B, silver or brass colour
- hinge covers: F1 – natural matte, F4 – ancient gold, F9 – aluminium steel, white, brown
- Stained Sigma paints, colours as per manufacturer,
- Acrylic Sigma paints, RAL colours
- Anti-burglary P4 glass with low U-factor of 1.0; U=0.6 W/(m2*K)
- WACKER silicon
- colour: transparent, teak, chocolate-brown, white
- for RAL colours – transparent silicon
- Aluminium sill with thermal inserts, silver ALURON ADT colour